Italy - Puglia - Martina Franca
Trulli Arco Complex is located on a panoramic Hilltop in the heart of Itria Valley
This charming gem has preserved all its original characteristics from the infamous Chianche stone floors to its nuts and bolts and wooden doors.
The property is situated on a hilltop position surrounded by two hectares of land, cultivated with olive trees and fruit trees. The surrounding context of the property is a splendid example of the rural landscape of Puglia, characterized by secular olive trees and intense red land and rows of dry stone walls.
This beautiful Trulli complex is located in the heart of Itria valley in the territory of Martina Franca. This is a strategic point easily reachable to the most beautiful seaside resorts of the Adriatic coast (23 km drive), and the Ionian coast (52 km drive).
A 50 minute drive takes you to the Brindisi-Salento International Airport while it takes 1:20 minutes to the Bari-Karol Wojtyła International Airport.
- The splendid Lecce, known as the Florence of the South is 1 hour from the property.
- The magnificent city of Taranto, a historically important Greek colony of Magna Grecia, has one of the most beautiful archaeological museums in all of southern Italy (35 minutes drive).
- Bari, the capital of Puglia famous for its Romanesque churches, the Castle and the Church of San Nicola, is only an hour from the property.
- Ostuni, a renowned tourist attraction is 20 km from the property.
- Polignano a mare and Monopoli, the most beautiful towns on the Adriatic coast are only 35 minutes drive from the property.
- The medieval town of Oria with its castle built by Frederick II Swabian is 35 minutes drive.
- Grottaglie, the city is known for its ceramics (45 minutes drive).